Santa Clarita Schools & Fundraisers
All Family Chiropractic Center treats families who reside in Canyon Country, Newhall, Valencia, Saugus, Stevenson Ranch, Antelope Valley and surrounding areas. As residents and business owners, we feel it is our duty to give back to these communities.
Brian M. Wildemuth Chiropractic, Professional Corp
About Dr. Brian:
Dr. Brian strives on being a personal chiropractor and listens to every patient for every problem they may have. He also enjoys donating his time for different sports teams including Santa Clarita Blue Heat Women's Soccer and some local high schools. Dr. Brian is also one of the founders of Network Referral Group (NRG) that has been a professional referral group since 2002. He has served as president three times.
Dr Brian treats all different types of pain ranging from neck, back, headaches, sciatica, and extremity pain such as shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees, ankles, feet. He also uses hot packs, ultrasound and electrical muscle stimulation. X-rays are also available and he can refer you to MRI facilities if needed. Dr Brian treats patients of all ages.
- Graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College of Los Angeles in 1999
- Has been practicing in the same location since college
- Founded Network Referral Group(NRG) in 2002
- Graduated from Wm. S. Hart High School in 1993
- Was born, raised, and currently resides in Santa Clarita Valley
- Avid participant in Central Park Softball and the Santa Clarita Soccer Center
- On-call team physician for local high school sports
- Team Doctor of Santa Clarita Blue Heat Soccer